Sunday, April 30, 2017

Bunny health!! And my mothers day surprise!!!!!

All through my pregnancy I wanted nothing more then to get healthy and exercise, I couldn't because I was high risk. Well I continued to want this after, I am on day 21 of my new work out. One week ago I did something that I dread so much, I weighed myself; for just having a bunny I am alright but I want to get it under control now so that I don't have a harder time with it. One week later I have lost 1LB! I know that it doesn't sound like much but to me it says that it is working!!! This makes me so excited!! I don't look over weight, that is not the point though. I want to be healthy!

Now my amazing hubby has the mothers day gift of a life time for me. He has taken on the task of 3 mommies this year. Me the brand new mother of his first born, my twin the mother of a beautiful girl, and his mother. it is a buy 2 get one free deal, my twin and I are getting re-united and that is a gift to us both. I am so crazy happy that this is happening that I am going out of my mind with excitement. He is maxed out on hubby points at the moment. I don't know what i did to get such an amazing man but I think that I am going to keep him

No comments:

Post a Comment