Saturday, May 7, 2016

From princess of misery to princess

Okay, so I have some HUGE news to tell you guys. I am sorry that I have held off for so long to tell you guys but I am going to be a mom. That's right, someone growing in my tummy is going to be calling me MOM. Brian is so happy that he can't contain him self and I am to.

So, with that said am about 6 to 7 weeks along, Now all you mom's know that for me that means puking! I haven't been able to work, go out with friends, leave my bed, eat what I want to, or really do anything but puke and lay in bed watching movies.

Today I was in the bathroom for over an hour puking up things that are meant to stay in the body, like stomach acid. I was having an all out terrible day which was paired with the terrible night before to which I couldn't stay in bed for more then an hour without puking. Calling out of work and leaving early like I have been doing is going to get me fired. I do have another job that is at the daycare so that would be okay but it is still not really something I want.

Brian had been at work and having a good time, we text back and forth while he was there. I was telling him not to worry and that I will be just fine. When my dad came to pick him up nothing was out of the normal. Then he got home, with a dozen yellow roses with pink and red tinges at the end. HE KNOWS THAT THEY ARE MY FAVORITE.

I know that they look white but they are a pale yellow. which I love!! Not only did he come home with flowers but he also got me strawberries, green bell peppers, and cucumbers. I love my veggies and my fruit.

I have had some medical problems in the past that has me worried sometimes but I am really happy and excited! By the way for all you moms if you have advice I would love to hear it. To all the new moms to be morning sickness starts at 6 weeks reaches it's worst at 8 weeks and goes away at 12 weeks. This is for most pregnancies but it CAN and WILL very. Some mothers don't get it at all (my mom) and some get it through the whole thing (unlucky souls) I mean Damn I feel sorry for them.

Anyway let me know what you think and what you guys suggest I do. I mean if you have tricks to make this magically go away please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment