Sunday, May 29, 2016

I'm pregnant not crazy... (right?)

Tell me if this sounds familiar: "I'm not going to be one of those crazy bitchy pregnant people, I will be sweet and loving!" Yeah, not working out for me. I am passed the morning sickness and onto the head splitting migraines, and Tylenol is not a wonder drug.

I feel like I am going crazy, my head always feels like it is going to fall off. I don't want to leave my bed. Watching tv and doing nothing for my day off makes me really sleepy, as if i did something to earn being sleepy.

I can tell when i am being bitchy (sometimes) I try to keep it all in, I don't want to be like that to Brian he has done nothing to earn that from me. It's like the inner bitch in me finds her way out and only goes after him. LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS'N"T DOING ANYTHING WRONG! Sometimes everything is okay and I am sweet and loving to him and that is what I should be, Then the times that I am a bitch and he has done nothing to cause me to be.

I am sorry Brian. I am so sorry that I target you. At least I am not as crazy as I could be, I always say sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment