Saturday, September 3, 2016

MY CHILD IS A DICK (but I adore her)

I love that I have this amazing little girl on the way into the world. I am so happy that I have her and she is healthy. however. MY LITTLE GIRL IS A DICK! Every morning at around 6:00 if not earlier it is time to kick mommy awake, this is after the game of lets wake her up every other hour. Now I wont say that she always wins this, sometimes I get to sleep till 9 but that is all.

As soon as I get up however it is her nap time. When I say kicking to wake me she kicks so hard into the bed that Brian can feel the bed move. I have been having a really sharp pain under my breast, it feels like the underwire in a bra stabbing into me. (ALL woman know just how painful this can be.) So a quick google later I find that in almost all cases it is the little bundle of love kicking your ribs. Now I am still going to talk to my doctor about it but I figure the internet has to be good for something right!

Now we have known for some time that the little girl in my tummy has quite the attitude, we knew this when she mooned a ultrasound tech and hid everything that she needed to see. (granted the ultrasound tech was rushing and not at all good)

I feel such a strong connection with her that I (think) that I can pick out how she feels. I guess all parents do that, feel that they can talk for the little ones that they created. It lasts until your child is old enough to turn to you and say "NO." I always let my mom talk for me when it came to doctors and things like that for the fact that I told her everything and she knew how to put it into words that people would understand better then I did.

Now along with ever other dick thing that she does I have no clue how people ENJOY being prego, I cant wait to get her out of the place that enables her to kick me from the inside out. I do love feeling her kick and I am not ungrateful that she does. I am lucky to have such an amazing feeling but the game that she plays with my ribs (I am calling "knock knock with the bones) HURTS.

1 comment:

  1. Once she's born you will miss those movements. Promise you.

    ReplyDelete