Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pappa Wolfe don't play.

My Dad is not someone that you really want to piss off, you will have a bad time. This fact was proven last night in the truest of ways. Some kids where messing with and assaulting a young girl around 10 or 11 last night. My dad heard her screaming at a group of teenage boys. They where taking her things and throwing them under cars, trying to steal her phone. They pulled her hair and chased after her when she tried to get away from them.

My Dad went outside along with Brian to yell at the kids and try to get them away from the girl that was doing nothing more then minding her own. They backed away from her, you would think this would be the end of it. Not so much. One of the teenagers, dumbest of them, yelled "F-you!" displaying his "grown-up vocabulary" Before Brian had a chance to ask: "Sir did you hear that?" he was out the door.

So they took the lessen and stopped right? Never. Not thirty min later they came outside to reek havoc. Keeping me up until 3:45 this morning when I had to go to work at 5. Lets see, no way!! I can't work next to heavy equipment when I can't keep my balance due to lack of sleep.

It seems that everything is just coming in strides lately. Never to get rest. By the way, to all of you who have 80 degree heat, would you remind Oklahoma that it is supposed to get warm, not even colder. I don't know what it is about Oklahoma but crazy things just keep happening. I should tell you what happened in the first 15 min of me moving here! That was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment